12/10/17

LABELLE- GOING DOWN MAKES ME SHIVER

LABELLE 
written by nona hendrix~ allusion towards oral sex. 
 directed at a lover of any gender
 and is a soulful tribute to desire and pleasure.


You give me everything I need
You feed my spirit
It's so hard to explain
What I am feeling
When I'm kneeling
Going down to your river
Going down to your river
Going down makes me shiver
And the chill of the water
Makes me feel so good
And I forget about all my lost years
When I am
Kneeling
You don't even have to speak
My mind can hear it
When I'm going down to your river
Going down makes me shiver and the chill
Of the water makes me feel so good
I forget about all my lost years
When I am kneeling
When I am going down to your river
Going down makes me shiver and chill of the water
Makes me feel so good
So good
So good
And I've been down
So many times
And now I've found that perfect climb
And I'm climbing
In perfect timing
Going down makes me shiver

No comments:

Post a Comment