5/9/13

MALCOLM X'S GRANDSON IS DEAD


Malcolm Shabazz, the grandson of legendary human rights leader, El Hajj Malik el Shabazz, (Malcolm X), has died today.
Malcolm Shabazz,  grandson of Malcolm X, was killed on early Thursday morning, May 9, 2013. He reportedly died from injuries sustained after he was thrown off a building as he was being robbed in Tijuana. Again, this has not been confirmed.
“I’m confirming, per US Embassy, on behalf of family, the tragic death of Malcolm Shabazz, grandson of Malcolm X. Statement frm family 2 come,” wrote close friend of the Shabazz family Terrie M. Williams on twitter.
READ MORE~


“My name is Hajj Mal­colm el Shabazz, and i am the grand­son, name-sake and first male heir of a rev­o­lu­tion­ary Mus­lim leader by the name of Min­is­ter Mal­colm X. I was born Octo­ber 8th, 1984 in Paris, France, and relo­cated to Amer­ica at an early age. My father is is Alger­ian (Arab/Berber), and my mother is Afro-American. I am a pro­fes­sional lec­turer, news com­men­ta­tor and com­mu­nity activist. In the United States, I worked seven years in human rela­tions, com­mu­nity ser­vice and office coor­di­na­tion in aca­d­e­mic, diplo­matic and pro­fes­sional set­tings; such as inter­na­tional affairs, youth out­reach, orga­ni­za­tional devel­op­ment and pro­gram & event plan­ning. I have also trav­eled exten­sively through out the Mid­dle 
East; to such places as Saudi Ara­bia, Qatar, U.A.E, Lebanon and I lived & stud­ied 
Islamic Jurispruden/Comparitive Fique in Dam­as­cus, Syria for a year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment