3/15/12

FETISH HAPPY HOUR


This Boot Black shoe polish box is one of my most precious treasures.
 I'll be using it when I act as Boot Black at the March 20th~ FETISH HAPPY HOUR@ Antebellum Gallery. 

Look for me in the Black leather hat & apron. I'm not subservient, so don't expect me to polish boots- 
unless you buy me an expensive drink. (Or happen to be very sweet and charming.)
$EX ARTISE!
PRESENTS
(antebellum's  happy hour series)
FETISH HAPPY HOUR
featuring head shaving & boot worship

guest master shavers~

raven
dan lovell
jesus silverlake

guest bootblack~ $ex artiste!

no host bar

cigars available from antebellum cigar girl~ auralynn
featured artists~
LALO UGALDE
EMMA ESCAMILA
JOSEPH DE FALCO
RICK CASTRO
 and more...
5pm til 9pm
21 & over

 ANTEBELLUM
1643 N LAS PALMAS AVE
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90028


* antebellum is looking for models to have their heads buzzed. 
contact antebellum if you're interested~


THIS EVENT IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH FETISH PRIDE LA~ 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment