12/6/11

FAG BASHES BACK


one of my SF- FB friends recently posted this.
it gave me a smile so i thought  i would share~

"totally got GAY BASHED in front of my house after a night out in the Castro.
 I'm pretty sure this scar will forever destroy the perfect symmetry of my otherwise awesome eyebrows. 
I wear it henceforth as a badge of honor. 

PS: The dudes that hit me look worse than I do. I beat the shit out of one of them.
 I'm fine really. I got to shout a lot of really horrible words (I would never othewise say), 
and I punched someone in the face. Three or four times.
I think I might have broken his nose. 

There were four guys. But only two had at me. I guess I should not have answered the question~
 "are you a faggot?" with "ask your dad." 

so to me  FB pal- MARCELO SOUSA- you are my hero for today,

FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HARASSED AND WANT TO VET &  TELL THEIR STORIES, CHECK OUT-
TRYLOVENOTHATE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment