11/11/11

ANTEBELLUM TURNS 6




today is a very special day indeed.
my beloved ANTEBELLUM gallery turns 6 years old.... wow.... i feel like it was just yesterday that i opened the doors and now here "she" is 6 years later... i'm so proud of "her"....
 adding to the good karma today is 11-11-11.
wow! a once in a life time day... please join me in celebrating ANTEBELLUM.
here are random images @ antebellum during the last year~


























































































































































adding to the confusion. my facebook friends seem to think that it is my personal birthday!...
despite me posting a clarification, look @ all the wishes~


















2 comments:

  1. Happy sixth birthday! You have accomplished a lot! Love, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rick, and best wishes for many more years of fetish wonderment at Antebellum!

    ReplyDelete