5/22/11

TODD TOMORROW- RIP

RIP VIP

(photo courtesy- Michael James O'Brien)

I'm sad to say that we lost Boy Bar / Jackie 60 legend Todd Tomarrow (aka Lulu) yesterday.
Todd died suddenly from blood poisoning. He lived in San Francisco with his partner David for the last few years.

Frank Joseph Santangelo I will always love Todd!

Michael James O'Brien Very sad news...RIP Indeed!

Jay Davidson Oh shame.

Johnny Dynell Such an amazing picture Michael.

Brian Butterick I am devastated. Lulu was a brilliant performer and a wonderful, caring friend.
May she rest in peace, joy, and beauty.

Rob Roth Really sad news. Todd was so amazing.

Webster Giles Smith A Beautiful Picture of a Beautiful Person....Truly!
He will be missed

Richard Alvarez Prayers are sent to his loved ones such a loss RIP VIP

Linda Simpson Todd was such a sweetheart. Lulu was lovely. Sad, sad, sad...

Jonah Falcon Hadn't seen him in a long while.

Luis Galan We've lost a great talent and an even greater soul. Thanks for all the memories Todd.

Kenny Kenny cant belive ,RIP TODD ♥

Timothy McKlusky very sad... he was always so sweet

Steven Perfidia Kirkham the saddest day of my life. i loved him so much
4
Sweetie Nyc Such sad news. The world has lost a visionary and immense creative force.

Summer Raquel Very Very Sad

Corvette Hunt Love Lulu!!!

Michael Gorman I can't belive it but i had not see him an a long time.

August Costa boy bar and jackie 60 were like no others, just like Todd!!

respost by lurleen pine- nyc/antebellum corespondent

2 comments:

  1. todd made a huge difference in my life when we were teens. so much sorrow... oh, old friend, goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd I have wanted to get in touch with you for so long but only saw once after I reacted like an ass to something that was not worth losing you as a friend. Always thought we run into each other so I could say "I am sorry about that night at The Pyramid" It never happened and now it is so very late but "I am sorry"!!! I have missed you for so long and now forever I can only hope you knew how stupid I felt and forgave me. To anyone that might read this, Don't Wait to Say You are Sorry to a Friend! The pain is awful when you find out you waited too long. At least I know he found real love.

    ReplyDelete