5/16/10

COFFEE, TEA, NYC & ME

MY FIRST DAY IN NEW YORK.. the sights & sounds of the magical city.
i like to think, in my little mind anyway, that all my fave hotspots are the same. by that i mean they have the same energy for me. i feel the same energy.
HOLLYWOOD, PARIS, HAWAII, BISBEE, SAVANNA, NEW ORLEANS & NYC. they all speak to me the same way. we speak the same language.

here's my blow-by-blow account~

(having tea in, " the toyota transgendered children's learning garden"- adjacent to lauren's apartment in the east village)


porto rico- coffee & tea emporium in the east village


(me & longtime pal- buck have a reunion)

(we three- lauren-buck- rick)


(buck, lucky & me go shoe shoping)


(jaiar tries on lauren's corset)

photo courtesy lauren pine- btw~ lauren is my official/unofficial paparazzi in NYC)

No comments:

Post a Comment